Two names you go by:
Two parts of your heritage:
2. Cherokee (I know practically everybody in the South says this, but it's true! I can prove it!)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. blue underwear
2. khaki pants
God, I know! My whole day is thrown off.
Two things you want in a relationship:
2. hot sex (heh)
Two of your favorite hobbies:
2. spending time with friends
Two things you want really badly at the moment:
1. A house
2. peace within my family
Two pets you had/have:
1. Hope, my cat. I got her Memorial Day weekend, 1998. She was about five or six weeks old and she's been my constant friend ever since. She's made some lonely times less lonely.
2. Brandy, the pit bull we had when I was growing up. She was a very good baby-sitter and good mama to all of her puppies and the most loyal companion a kid could have. She died when she was 12 and I was 16.
Two things you did last night:
1. Spent time in the 7th circle of hell with my aunt.
2. Cried. Gah.
Two favorite places to eat:
1. Roly Poly
Two people that live in your house:
1. the cat
Two things you ate today:
2. It's not quite lunch time and I didn't eat breakfast
Two people you last talked to:
2. a coworker
Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
2. spending time with a friend
Two longest car rides:
1. Louisiana to Connecticut in October of 1981. I was 5. And very traumatized.
2. Louisiana to Uvalde, TX
I don't get out much.
Two favorite holidays:
2. Fourth of July